1. I found something on your website, can I come in and try it on?
Yes, if you call us 24 hours prior to stopping in so we can have them ready for you. If you stop in without calling or contacting us, we might not be able to go pull the items at that time if we are busy. Not all items are available to view in the store. Please call ahead to check availability. 734-295-3030
2. I am a consignor, can I use my store credit toward online purchases?
As of right now, there is no way for consignors to use store credit for online purchases. However, if you make a purchase online, call us, we will be happy to refund your card for the amount you have in store credit.
3. I like an item online & want to come in and purchase the item in store?
We suggest purchasing the item online to guarantee its yours. Make sure to choose "local pick up". When you come to pick up your item, you can try it on at that time. If it doesn't work out, we can do a return.
4. Are the items on your online shop the same as what you have in the store?
No, our online merchandise is different from the items displayed in the store.
5. I made purchase online, when can I come in and pick it up?
Online orders are available for pick up when we are open Wednesdays & Thursdays from 11 to 6, Fridays, & Saturdays 12 to 5.