Selling your clothing at The Resale Boutique is a great way to empty out your closet of items you no longer want — and make room for those you do! We are always looking for brand name clothing, shoes, handbags and jewelry items that are 2 years or newer. We also love vintage chic!
We have just a few guidelines to keep in mind when you’re looking through your things:
- Please make an appointment before coming into the store.
- We can accept approx 25 items per drop off. If items are designer labels we will take more
- The process will take 5 to 10 minutes for us to look through and give back any rejects
- Items are displayed for a 60 day selling period.
- Items are not processed immediately, at times it may take up to 2 or 3 weeks to log your items into the system and put them on the floor ( this is only during our busy months )
- When your items are processed and tagged, you will receive a confirmation email with a list of your inventory. The 60 days starts at that point.
- Only seasonal clothing will be accepted. To see what we’re accepting now, visit our What We Need page.
- Items must be of current style and on hangers. (we have hangers available if you would like to stop in before hand and grab some)
- Items must not have any rips, stains or missing buttons. They need to be in the same condition you would like to buy them in.
- We are looking for brand and designer labels. To see a list of our brands, visit our What We Need page.
- Items that sell for $50 or more, you get 50% of the selling price. Items that sell for under $50, you get 40% of the selling price.
- Items that do not sell after 60 days will be donated to The Saline Community Thrift Store, they are located at 789 W. Michigan Avenue in Saline.
- Checks for our consigners are issued after the 10th of each month for items that sold the prior month. Store credit can be used at anytime! We can also mail you a check at your request for a small fee of $1.50
- Feel free to call us anytime to see how we’re doing for you!
- We charge a $20 per year membership fee. This is to ensure our commitment to excellent customer service. (This fee can be deducted from your sales and does not need to be paid up front)
- If you move or know anyone who is looking for an easy way to consign, you may ship us your items. We will pay your shipping for designer brands! How great is this!